This policy aims at securing child higher education. This plan helps to meet the financial needs of child for higher education
in which certain percentages of sum assured are paid to life assured at certain fixed intervals. Total Bonus will be paid to
the insured at the maturity of the policy.
Payment percentage of sum assured and time interval is as follows:
|Payment Time||Payment %|
|17th birthday of insured||20% of sum assured|
|18th birthday of insured||20% of sum assured|
|19th birthday of insured||20% of sum assured|
|20th birthday of insured||20% of sum assured|
|At Maturity||20% of sum assured along with total bonus|
The salient features of the plan are as follows:
- Minimum Age at Entry: 3 month (last Birthday)
- Maximum Age at Entry: 11 Years (last Birthday)
- Premium Paying Term: 21- age of child
- Maturity Age: 21 years
- Minimum Sum Assured: NRs.50,000/-
- Maximum Sum Assured: Unlimited
- Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly/Half -yearly/Quarterly
- Riders: PWB
Special features of the policy:
- Guaranteed Bonus Rs 65 per thousand per year will be paid to insured for first five years of the policy.
- Free risk coverage will be provided to the insured for 5 additional years after maturity of the policy.
Rider Benefits available on Sanima Baal Saugat Plan:
Premium Waiver Benefit (PWB):
In case of untimely demise of the proposer within premium term, remaining premium will be waived.
Term Life Insurance (TLI) :
In case of availing term life insurance by the proposer, Basic sum assured will be paid to the nominee in the event of untimely demise of the proposer with in the policy period. To avail term life insurance, a separate proposal form is to be filled by proposer and separate policy file will be issued.
Discounts on sum assured:
|Sum assured||Discount per thousands|
|Below Rs 200000||No discount|
Discounts on payment mode: