Sanima Dampati ( endowment) Life assurance Plan :
This plan provides life insurance coverage to both husband and wife by a single policy.
The salient features of the plan are as follows:
- Minimum Age at Entry: 21 Years (Nearer Birthday)
- Maximum Age at Entry: 50 Years (Nearer Birthday)
- Minimum Premium Paying Term: 15 Years
- Maximum Premium Paying Term: 30 Years
- Maximum Age at Maturity: 70 Years (Nearer Birthday)
- Minimum Sum Assured: NRs.50,000/-
- Maximum Sum Assured: Unlimited
- Mode of Premium Payment: Yearly/Half -yearly/Quarterly
- Riders: ADB, PTD+PWB
Conditions for payment:
- Sum assured along with vested bonus will be paid to the couple or any one of them at maturity.
- Sum assured will be paid to alive partner in case of death of another partner within the policy term.
- Sum assured along with vested bonus will be paid to beneficiary in case of death of both husband and wife within the term.
Rider Benefits available on Sanima Dampati Plan:
Accidental Death Benefit (ADB):
In case of death of life assured due to accident during premium term, the company shall pay additional sum assured (Maximum sum assured for the rider is NRs. 30,00,000/- or basic sum assured whichever is lower) to the nominee of life assured.
Permanent Total Disability (PTD) and Premium Waiver Benefit (PWB):
In case of permanent total disability of insured due to accident during premium term, remaining premium will be waived and disability benefit will be paid up to 10 years. Maximum sum assured for both of these riders is NRs. 30,00,000/- or basic sum assured whichever is lower. ADB rider is compulsory to avail PTD+PWB rider.
Discounts on sum assured:
|Sum assured||Discount per thousands|
|5,00,000 or above||Rs 2|
Discounts on payment mode: